InterContinental Insurance Brokers’ Private Client Group is one of the cornerstones of the firm. Established in 1995 and comprised of a team of highly seasoned professionals, the Private Client Group is structured to provide a wide range of comprehensive, personalized insurance programs for high-net-worth individuals. Led by InterContinental’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer Thomas E. Sleeper, the division is laser-focused on protecting hard-earned client assets.
Tom has an established track record of assisting Private Client Group clients for more than 35 years. During that time, he has developed insurance programs and consulting services that protect client assets domestically and globally. His vast knowledge of the insurance industry assures clients that their needs are being met by highly rated carriers at competitive costs.
InterContinental conducts in-depth risk analysis studies to evaluate insurance needs and potential exposures for each client as part of its proprietary process. As a result of these analytical studies, InterContinental is able to identify new coverage options and enhancements, as well as premium reduction alternatives for its clients.
Consultative services from an experienced team of highly skilled and licensed risk managers, immediate attention to claims, and unparalleled customer service set InterContinental apart from the competition.
Leaders In Personal Risk Analysis
Our experts will review your current personal insurance programs to make sure you are protected at the proper levels. Our review will include:
- A personal interview
- A full analysis of your current insurance programs, property evaluations, and any gaps or omissions that exist
- A structured, consolidated plan to satisfy all your needs
- A presentation of various options for your consideration
Annual Program Evaluation
Each year, you will receive a Program Evaluation prepared especially for you. Proactive management is critical to ensuring your insurance programs properly reflect any current or planned personal or lifestyle changes. Your Annual Program Evaluation will include:
- An analysis and review of your current programs
- A review of your loss history
- A set of recommendations for any new insurance programs and/or products that could be advantageous
- A discussion of any foreseeable changes in the market that might affect your present coverage and pricing terms
Our dedication to the highest level of personal customer service makes us leaders in our field. Here are some highlights of our Concierge Services:
- You will be assigned a dedicated, experienced insurance service specialist (concierge), who will manage your account, be your primary contact, and will be your liaison for your business insurance leads
- Your “concierge” will also be your claims advocate, and will work with you directly on any claims
- You will also have access to a network of vendors who specialize in servicing high-net-worth clients, including valuable article appraisers, shippers, alarm companies and security consultants